Better for metering silver water than a PPM/TDS meter which is meant for salt water...which is very soluble.
This is a good meter and The Best Wrong Tool available, not "useless" but also probably won't live up to general expectations of a "Scientific Instrument" as it's being used here to measure a very complicated and varying substance. [It ain't salt water]
Read about meters in general https://silverpuppy.com/article/the-problem-with-using-meters
* Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
* Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
* Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
* Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
* Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
* Built-in digital thermometer
* Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
* Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 700 µS NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
TDS Range: 0 - 9990 µS (µS/cm)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 µS; 10 µS, 0.1 degree Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 2%
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50o C (33 to 122o F)
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
[Using the Generator]